Monday, May 18, 2009

Hi Folks

Hi Folks, well I finished the spring semester on a high note, it's great to have more free time but I'm in the process of recommiting myself to my art, I mean seriously recommiting myself. I've gone back to oil and this weekend I finally returned to my studio after a five month hiatus and began work on my B-52's painting I've been ranting about. The underdrawing is now complete and transferred to canvas. I had such a great weekend off, I basically locked myself in my studio to complete the underdrawing and finished it around five AM. This ones a bit more challenging because I don't think I've ever drawn so many heads at the same time. My knowledge of color is stronger than ever now after three years of trying to figure everything out. So I will begin painting this week. I also had a great visit last night with my friends Travis and Andrea. Their kids are just so cute! I really don't want to go to work tonight! Todays my brother Billy and my dad,, Robert II's birthday so I have to go drop some cards off. Have a great night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment