Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Final countdown!

Hi There! So today is the last week of the spring semester and I have three more quizzes and I think I'm done. I had a great time in both of my classes, illustration 1 has given me the knowledge of how to create an illustration and History of film more or less enhanced my knowledge of film. I don't know if a break is anywhere in sight because I'm very psyched to get back into oil painting. Also I have one single major stressfull snag thats holding me back from going to italy this summer and that of course is financial issues, grrrrrrr! I've been shopping around for a personal loan and I'm sure all of you know how stressfull that is. However I'm trying to stay positive about the whole thing and hope for the best, so please keep your fingers crossed for me. Well on a good note my studio is finally cleaned and ready to work in, it feels so good to be organized. I think the one best way to keep organized is simple, after your done using something, even if it's scissors, PUT THEM BACK WHERE YOU FOUND THEM AFTER YOUR DONE USING THEM because if I don't, eventually stuff starts to pile up and before I know it I have a cluttered mess. So I'm beginning a new painting soon, I'm going to paint my first Rock group portrait of the The B-52's. Well I have to work for a friend tonight so I must go now, see you soon! Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment