Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finals are finally here!

Hi there, well it's been a pretty good week since I last blogged. My grandmother had hopefully her last chemo treatment monday but unfortuantely hasn't felt good the last few days, that's usually the case, she'll be fine for a day after chemo and then the pain begins but I'm taking good care of her. Finals for the spring 09 semester is finally here but strangely I'm not as stressed as I usually am during finals, I think it may be because I'm happy it's almost over. I have two illustrations in the works and hopefully they'll see the light of day, one is an editorial of Sarah Palin the crazy wolf murderer and the other is of rock legend Stevie Nicks, I'm also revising my red riding hood illustration, all due monday along with a final exam. I decided not to participate in the Helena artwalk due to other important stuff I have to take care of and I'm just not ready to take on another major task right now while gearing up to go to italy in june. I'm hoping to be ready by fall though so I apologize to anyone who was planning on seeing me there. I'm almost set to go to italy except I have one giant snag I'm trying to get out of, which is the most stressfull of all, STUDENT LOANS, GRRRRRR! I wish I didn't need them but we all have to make sacrifices for stuff we want at times and with the economy the way it is, it's just more difficult financially. As soon as I take care of this I should be almost ready to pack and go. I've been off for the last two days which has been great, I had a nice visit with my friend Emily last night which is always great, we sipped pomegrante infusion tea and caught up, then I went to see my dad and by the time I got home it was too late to do anything else but watch tv and be a lazy couch potato. I wish I could've got more done but I slept in till five thirty! Working nights is a dogs life and horrible on your health and I'm not sure how much longer I can handle being a vampire. Well my plan for tonight is to get my studio cleaned and ready to work in again, I haven't been in my studio for five months and it's a disaster area. I'll leave you with that for now. Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment