Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello!

Well I thought I'd blog, hmm I've come to the conclusion that no one is reading my blog so I have to branch out, I think the problem is no one knows I have a blog. I'm going to do some research and reinvent the wheel I think, with maybe my own website! Well I've started a new chapter this year, italy is now becoming a distant thing of the past. I will always cherish the memories I had there but I'm ready to move forward with what I have now, my own painting studio, yes I'm back in the studio already and have completed 2 paintings this week, a head painting and a still life painting. I tried to start painting a week after I got back to the states but wasn't ready so I didn't paint for the rest of the summer. My big issue is I sleep too damn late and have not gotten much exercise since italy but somehow things are just played by ear these days. Well, I'm hoping this new semester will be a awesome journey, ttl. Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment