Saturday, December 20, 2008

Searching for a girl named Tin Can


I started writing books about my friend Tina when I was fourteen, I think it was then that I set my sights on becoming an artist. By the time I was twenty one I published my first book, "Searching for a girl named Tin Can" through Trafford publishing in 2004. This was before I had any artistic skill and I think I was just relying on pure determination to get something out there. Of course I can cringe alot now when I look at the book but you have to start somewhere. Thanks for everything Tina! I will do another book eventually I just don't know when. This book is still available to the best of my knowledge worldwide, amazon.com has it and if you want to see my early work, this definately documents it.

No comments:

Post a Comment